Senior Front-End Developer
The Playphone team is looking for a senior front-end developer with experience in building single page web applications using Angular, HTML5, and CSS3 who is excited by the challenge of making the most intuitive, responsive interfaces. Engineer hired to this position will participate in projects with a goal to change the landscape of the gaming market. Responsibilities will include developing dynamic web applications for mobile and desktop browsers as well as pages for web views inside mobile apps.
Day to Day
With a small, focused engineering team supported by the rest of the product teams, ideas go from concept to production in days and weeks, not months and quarters. We deal with end user products, big data challenges, mobile billing, and a world of analytics crunching - all creating a really exciting and fast paced environment for any motivated Engineer.
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years development experience in which the largest part of that time has been spent on web applications
- Angular4+, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Sass, ES6 (typescript)
- 3+ years experience with responsive HTML, CSS, JS template framework (Bootstrap, Less / Sass a plus)
- Enjoy building UIs with modern tools like Babel and ES6, Angular, Webpack
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Real passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
- Proficiency using Git and Stash for source code management (or comparable SCM tool)
- Understanding of Node.js and SQL/Cassandra databases is a plus
- Experience with web or mobile analytics, or data visualizations and d3 is a plus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Information Systems and Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems.